the jump...

the jump...
yahooooo!

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Elections, and orientations...

so I can't believe that the presidential elections are only 12 days away! I've been paying very close attention to both Obama and McCain's campaigns...personally I like Obama's views and ideas a little better (although I'm not too keen on Biden) but hey, I'm not hating on McCain either - and I like Palin. Reguardless of who gets in office, it's safe to say that he'll have a pretty hefty workload. Annnnnnnnnnnd...Anne, my local volunteer called today and we have scheduled for eveyone to meet December 13 for a predeparture orientation! Woot! For me, that's very exciting, and the whole going-away-for-half-a-year thing is really starting to hit me. So, I'll post again if I receive an update with AFS and South Africa.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey paul! my name is annie, and I plan being an exchange student to south africa my junior year, i'm excited to hear firsthand what it is about! so you better have good posts! haha
good luck!

Paul said...

haha thanks. i'm glad to know that people are reading my blog! yes i'll be sure to write some pretty sweet posts haha. thanks for commenting!

South Africa's Anthem

Location: bottom of the African continent

Location: bottom of the African continent